This website uses cookies to store your accessibility preferences. No personal / identifying information is stored. More info.


My Vehicle?

Use the Rapid Renewal website to re-register your vehicle. You will need your current registration, mileage and insurance policy information to use the online service. 

For re-registrations, please bring:
  • Current registration
  • Current mileage
  • Proof of insurance
For vehicles purchased though a dealer, please bring:
  • Title application
  • Sales paperwork from dealership showing sales tax has been paid (otherwise you will have to pay it at the town office)
  • Current mileage
  • Proof of insurance
For vehicles purchased through a private sale, please bring:
  • Previous owner's title for all vehicles 1995 and newer (be sure the back of title is signed by seller(s))
  • Bill of sale
  • Current mileage
  • Proof of insurance