Code Enforcement Officer
Office hours for the CEO/LPI are Wednesdays from 2 to 6:45 p.m. Contact the town office to reach the CEO.
Code Enforcement frequently asked questions can be found by clicking here. See the dropdown menu below for permit applications and other information. As noted, the forms are fillable but you must download and save it to use the "submit" button on the form to email it. Email the CEO with questions.
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category
Permit applications & information28 documents
- Fillable 911 address application.pdf
- Fillable Driveway entrance permit.pdf
- Fillable building permit.pdf
- Fillable septic application.pdf
- Fillable internal plumbing permit.pdf
- Fillable auto graveyard recycling junkyard app.pdf
- Fillable Mineral Extraction Application.pdf
- Fillable change of use permit.pdf
- Fee schedule 2021.pdf
- Soil evaluators for septic design May 2023.xlsx
- Plumbing General Regulations.pdf
- Woodstove installation guide.pdf
- Standby Generator Clearance.pdf
- Asbestos Info Packet.pdf
- Washington districts map